Supporters are the people who interacted within a campaign module regardless of the number of interactions that person had.
Interaction is measured by the real actions taken by users on campaign modules such as:
- The user successfully created and downloaded a twibbon from the Frames Module.
- The user clicks the Button Module within the campaign page.
- The user clicks the download button in Media Module.
- Users comment on campaigns.
Unique Interactions are measured by the total of any actions taken by the same user against campaign modules such as:
- The user has successfully created and downloaded multiple times the twibbon results from the Frame Module are counted as 1 Unique Interaction.
- A user clicking a Button Module multiple times within a campaign page is counted as 1 Unique Interaction.
- A user clicking multiple times on the download button in the Media Module counts as 1 Unique Interaction.
- The number of times a user comments on a campaign counts as 1 Unique Interaction.
Campaign Visitors are measured by the number of accesses or visits that users make to campaign pages.
Campaign Unique Visitors are measured by the number of accesses or visits made by the same user on the campaign page.