There are some details in Twibbonize Analytics:
- Supporters are the total people who interacted within a campaign module regardless of the number of interactions that person had.
- Interaction is measured by the total actions taken by the user in the campaign module.
- Unique Interactions are measured by the total of any actions taken by the same user against a campaign module
- Campaign Visitors are measured by the number of accesses or visits that users make to campaign pages
- Campaign Unique Visitors are measured by the number of accesses or visits made by the same user on the campaign page.
- Trends graph shows how data is spread on each date for the campaign according to the selected period.
- Country Graph displays total data on Visits, Interactions, and Support from various cities in the selected timeframe. The order of cities is based on the number of cities with the most visits.
- City Graph shows the total data on Visits, Engagement and Support from various cities in the selected time range. The order of cities is based on the number of cities with the most visits.
- Analytics Modules: Modules that are measurable on campaigns such as Frame Modules, Button Modules, Media Modules and Comments
- Time Period: You can set the period according to your preferences in the Date Picker section to analyze how the campaign performs.
Tips & Trick
How to know campaign performance?
In the Campaign Analytics section, you can find out how many supporters, interactions and visitors to the Twibbonize campaign page and which modules get the most interaction with the campaign.
How to analyze the campaign module?
In the analytics module section, you can find the interaction performance for each module contained in the campaign. So you can find out which module gets the most interaction or the type of frame most frequently used by users.
How is the data updating process in Analytics?
The system will update the data contained in Twibbonize Analytics in real-time when a user interacts with the campaign.
If I delete a Module in a campaign, will the data in analytics be deleted?
When you delete a module in a campaign, Our system will permanently delete the data in that module in the Twibbonize.