Twibbonize protects the confidentiality of the reporter's identities. That way, we hope Twibbonize users can contribute in creating a Twibbonize Community that is safe, comfortable, and free from violations.
What you can do when you find campaign violations:
- Report any form of violation by clicking the "Report Campaign" button located on the campaign module page
- Enter the details of the violation by clicking the available violation category option
- Explain the violation briefly
- Enter the reported campaign link with your email address in the available fields
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org by including:
- Subject: “Campaign Violation - [Violation category & sub-category]”
- Campaign link
- A brief description of the violation
What happens after you report a campaign violation:
We will send you an email notification regarding the status of the violator report. Twibbonize would like to thank all users for their contributions to the Twibbonize community.